- Installing the App Inventor Setup software package. This step is the same for all Android devices, and the same for Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
- Installing the Windows drivers for your Android phone.
- Download the installer.
- Locate the file AppInventor_Setup_Installer_v_1_1.exe (~92 MB) in your Downloads file or your Desktop. The location of the download on your computer depends on how your browser is configured.
- Open the file.
- Click through the steps of the installer. Do not change the installation location but record the installation directory, because you might need it to check the driver. The directory will differ depending on your version of Windows and whether or not you are logged in as an administrator.
In most cases, App Inventor should be able to locate the Setup software on its own. But if it asks for the location of the software, the path to enter is C:\Program Files\Appinventor\commands-for-Appinventor. If you are using a 64-bit machine, you should type Program Files (x86) rather than Program Files. Also, if you did not install the software as an administrator, it was installed in your local directory rather than in C:\Program Files. You'll need to search for it to find the correct pathname.
The App Inventor Setup software includes drivers for these common Android phones:
- T-Mobile G1* / ADP1
- T-Mobile myTouch 3G* / Google Ion / ADP2
- Verizon Droid*
- Nexus One
- * and similar hardware from other carriers
Phones not listed here will require you to obtain and install a driver manually.In some cases the Windows drivers do not always install automatically, in which case you'll need to do a manual driver installation.
Android 携帯のセットアップ の後で b携帯をつかったはじめてのアプリのビルドエミュレータを使ったはじめてのアプリのビルド
うまく動きませんか ? その場合は トラブルシューティングのページ または App Inventor ユーザフォーラム をチェックして解決にお役立てください。